Whether you have chosen to or stumbled into the construction industry as a career you will know that there is a lot more to it than you first thought and are wondering what help you need, why and who from?
The decision you take at this point will go some way to deciding if contracting is a career for you or a stop gap whilst the economy improves. To us we believe that over 1.5 million people who choose contracting as a career for the flexibility and reward that it brings cannot all be wrong!
With so many organisations out there screaming ‘use me’ how do you know which is the one you should be working with and why? Here are some of the main benefits of working with the cps group:
- Over 40 years combined experience of the contracting industry
- Fully compliant UK based solutions in strict accordance with HMRC guidelines
- A full suite of services for YOU to choose from
- Competitive pricing with no hidden extras – no joining or exit fees either
- Expert advice and assistance across all industry sectors
- No complicated financial arrangements
- Access to real people on the phone and in person
- Staff available from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week
- Register, submit your timesheets, claim expenses, keep track of contracts, invoicing & payments online via our secure portal available to you 24/7 from anywhere
At the cps group we do not make any attempt to scare, patronise or bully you into using a service that ultimately isn’t the best one for you. We go out of our way to make sure you get off to the best start possible if you are new to the construction industry or see that your transition is seamless if you are already established elsewhere.
How? Well we get to know who you are and what your circumstances are right now and what they are likely to be in the near future to make sure that we offer you the right service ALL the time that you are contracting or in business on your own account.
We don’t want you to spend your precious evenings and days off poring over unnecessary paperwork so we have a range of schemes that work and benefit you. Expertly taken care of by our friendly, experienced contractor management team, focusing on the minutest detail so you don’t have to, we make sure that your whole experience is both stress free and more importantly HMRC compliant.